PERMITS & APPLICATIONS
In the interest of public health, the Borough of Phoenixville has implemented measures to mitigate the exposure to COVID-19. Borough Hall is closed to public access until further notice.
All permit applications must be sent via email to email@example.com, or USPS/UPS/FedEx. Email is strongly preferred as we will be able to process and assist much more quickly.
Schedule of Fees
View the Schedule of Fees (PDF).
Please pay special attention to the new Stormwater Management requirements.
Standard Construction Details
For various scopes of work not regulated by the Uniform Construction Code, such as sidewalk, driveway, sewer and water lateral construction, please see the most up to date Standard Construction Details.
Call 610-933-8801 ext. 312 or email the Codes Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building Permit (PDF)
- Deck and Patio Permit (PDF)
- Dumpster and Storage Unit Permit (PDF)
- Electrical Permit (PDF)
- Fence Permit (PDF)
- Fire Protection Permit (PDF)
- HVAC/Mechanical Permit (PDF)
- Plumbing Permit (PDF)
- Pool Permit (PDF)
- Roofing Permit (PDF)
- Shed and Accessory Structure Permit (PDF)
- Sidewalk and Driveway Permit (PDF)
- Street Opening Permit (PDF)
Subdivision and Land Development/Planning Commission
Other Planning Documents
Zoning/Zoning Hearing Board
Historic Architectural Review Board
- Historical Architectural Review Board - Application (PDF)
- Historical Architectural Review Board - Design Guidelines (PDF)
- Historical Architectural Review Board - Sign Guidelines (PDF)
- Historical Architectural Review Board - Storefront Guidelines (PDF)
- Repair, Retrofit and Replacement of Historic Windows (PDF)