Street Sweeping Schedule
- Bridge from Church to Starr
- Main Street from High Street to Hall Street
- Gay Street from Bridge to Hall
- Prospect Street from Starr Street to Bridge Street
- 200 block of Church Street
- High Street from Dayton Street to Taylor Street
- Borough Parking Lots
View the full schedule (PDF).
Streets are swept every Monday and Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. except holidays from March to December.
No parking is enforced where posted during these days and hours.
Residents/Property Owner Responsibility
When the street sweeping in the Borough is in full swing. Please be advised that all Borough residents/property owners are responsible for keeping their sidewalk (including the ramps at corners) and driveway curb cuts free of grass, weeds, and debris.
The street sweeper cannot get to those areas, but with your assistance, they can get the debris that has been swept out and placed close to the corner and curb as possible.