Parking Enforcement Information
- 2 hour free* street parking is available on the 100, 200, and 300 blocks of Bridge Street; and on Gay and Main Streets, between Bridge and Church Streets.*2 Hour Parking is per block*
Pay with the Passport Parking app:
- The app allows you pay for parking in any of the borough lots.
- The app will send you reminders before your time expires and you can extend you parking time directly from the app.
- Download the app PassportParking from your phone or visit https://ppprk.com/park/.
- Please note that there is a 35 cent convenience fee per reservation.
Each lot has its own dedicated zone number. The zone number is noted on meters (where there are metered spaces), but not on the main kiosk. The borough tells us that there is additional signage about the numbers posted in the lots. Nevertheless, here are the lot zone numbers:
- Lot # 1 Prospect Street - Metered Hours 8am - 10pm Zone, 431
- Lot # 2 Main and Bridge Street - Metered Hours 8am - 10pm, Zone 432
- Lot # 3 Mill Street - Metered Hours 8am - 10pm, Zone, 433
- Lot # 4 Taylor Alley Lot - Metered Hours 8am - 10pm, Zone, 434
To Pay at the Kiosk
1. Press the Green Button.
2. Put in Cash or Change (silver coins, $1, $5 or $10's)
3. Press the Green Button to Receive your Paid Ticket.
**You Do Not Need to Enter Parking Space Number **
Press Red Button to Cancel Transaction.
Place Ticket Face up on Dash
Machine Does Not Give Change
Park at your own risk. The Borough of Phoenixville is not responsible for damage or theft to any vehicle or vehicle’s content.