Regal Entertainment VIP Movie Tickets
Regal Cinema Discount Movie Tickets
The Phoenixville Recreation Department is offering Discount Movie Tickets!!
These tickets are $9.50 and are honored at all Regal Entertainment Group locations (Regal Cinemas, United Artists Theatres, and Edwards Theatres), excluding the Cayman Island locations - valid for all show times. Surcharges apply for IMAX, RPX, Large Format, 3-D films or 4DX films. Other surcharges may apply at Premium or Luxury Seating locations or select theatres. Premiere tickets never expire. Please contact your local theater for surcharge information. Regal Discount ticket sales are Cash or Check Only and can be obtained at the Civic Center during normal hours of operation. NO REFUNDS.
For more information, visit www.REGmovies.com or http://www.regmovies.com/vip/
TERMS & CONDITIONS
MOVIE TICKETS (VIP*, Premiere and Ultimate Movie Pack)
- Surcharges apply to all IMAX®, RPX®, 3D and 4DX films. Other surcharges may apply at Premium or Luxury Seating locations or select theatres. Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to change or add surcharges without notice.
- Tickets are valid for all films and showtimes.
- Tickets must be redeemed at the theatre box office.
- Tickets are not valid for special events, private screenings, or online ticket purchases.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are non-refundable, and have no expiration date.
- Tickets are for promotional purposes or for resale to members/employees only if approved by a Regal CineMedia representative.
- Customer may add a service charge, separately stated, to cover the cost of handling.
- Tickets carry no cash value. No substitutions or exchanges are permitted.
- Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to discontinue this program and agreement at any time.
- Purchaser/ticket holder agrees to all terms and conditions.
- View participating Regal Entertainment Group theatres at REGmovies.com.
*VIP Tickets: As of August 1, 2014, VIP Tickets are no longer available for purchase.
VIP tickets will continue to be honored at ALL Regal Entertainment Group Theatres with no expiration date. VIP Movie Tickets are not valid for the first 12 days of “selected” new release films; however, an upgrade fee may be paid at the box office for admission to these studio restricted films.
Location surcharges are per ticket and are charged at the box office upon redemption of the VIP, Premiere and Ultimate Movie Pack Tickets.
Please contact the theatre directly to obtain the amount of the surcharge at the following locations:
-Island Cinema Stadium 7, Newport Beach, CA – (949) 718-4382, press 0
-Regal Downtown Summerlin 5, Las Vegas, NV - (702) 641-9004
-Union Square Stadium 14, New York, NY - (212) 253-6266
-Battery Park Stadium 11, New York, NY - (212) 945-4370
-E-Walk Stadium 13 & RPX, New York, NY– (212) 840-7761
Frequently Asked Questions:
When do the discount tickets expire? Premiere Tickets carry NO Expiration date.
How does the Premiere Ticket work? Premiere Tickets are valid for admissions to all films and showtimes.
Although the VIP Movie Ticket is no longer available for purchase, can I use my VIP Movie Ticket anytime? YES. VIP tickets are not valid for the first 12 days of “selected” new release films. However, an Upgrade Fee (currently $1.50) may be paid at the box office for admission to these studio-selected, restricted films.
Are tickets valid for evening and weekend showtimes? YES. Premiere Tickets and Ultimate Packs are valid for any day of the week and any showtime. Your potential for the greatest savings is realized when they are redeemed for an evening showtime.
How can I tell if a film will be “restricted”? Showtimes are updated weekly and announced every Wednesday morning. This information appears on REGmovies.com and in select local newspapers. NO PASSES (NP) means that the movie is studio-selected for release with restrictions, for the first 12 days.
Can Premiere Tickets be redeemed online? No. Premiere Tickets are redeemable at any Regal Entertainment Group location (Regal Cinemas, Edwards Theatres or United Artists Theatres), excluding Cayman Island locations.
If your questions/concerns were not answered here, please feel free to email Regal Cinemas at CorporateBoxOffice@RegalCinemas.com or call our customer service department at 800-784-8477 Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM MST.