Here's how to register online for programming for Parks and Recreation Programs!
1. Visit our Parks and Recreation Page
2. Find the blue "Online Registration" button, and click it to be directed to the online catalog
3. Look for the button in the upper left corner of the screen that says "Log In/Create Account".
If you are registering for the first time, please create an account.
4. After logging in, choose the program that you would like to register for. You may register for programs for yourself to participate in, or you may register on behalf of a child. You may also sign up for multiple programs at once!
5. Simply find the program or programs you'd like to register for and add it in to your cart. To review your cart, click the cart icon in the upper right corner of your screen:
6. When you are ready to check out, click the blue "Checkout" button at the bottom of the cart:
7. Enter payment information. For online registration, all payments must be done using a credit card. After, click the green "Review Transaction" button in the lower right corner of the screen:
To pay with cash or check, you must register by going in to The Civic Center at 123 Main St. Phoenixville, PA. A Parks and Recreation staff member will assist you in registering for the programs you'd like.
8. After reviewing your transaction, click the green "Complete Transaction" button in the lower right corner of the screen:
9. You have now successfully registered for programs online!
With questions and concerns, please Email the Borough or call the Parks and Recreation at 610-933-7728