Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Please click this URL to join. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86474601279?pwd=ZmxuWVF1RjBKTC9HaGxqMy9XWTNvdz09
Description: Finance Committee Meeting
Or join by phone:
Dial: +1 646 558 8656
Webinar ID: 864 7460 1279
Participants attending the virtual meeting via Zoom may provide public comment during the public participation portion of the meeting.
Participants must type their question into the “Q&A” window and provide their name and address via the chat box, and questions will be addressed live when public participation opens.
When commenting or interacting with during the meeting, please exercise civility and common sense when posting. Please remember that your comments can be viewed by many people in the community and are considered public domain. While we don’t want to limit comments or opinions of the community members, but certain types of comments will not be tolerated.
We reserve the right to hide and/or report comments in the public participation chat that:
- Are vulgar or profane
- Contain personal attacks or accusations
- Could be offensive or target specific ethnic, racial, or religious groups
- Incite violence
- Encourage others to break the law
- Could be considered campaigning for a political office
- Easily identify Borough employees in a defamatory, abusive or generally negative terms
- Promote services or products
- Are rude or devalue the opinions of others.
Those individuals with disabilities and ADA accommodations for effective participation in this meeting should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-933-8801 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
An attempt will be made to make reasonable accommodations.
The agenda for this meeting can be viewed here