- Parks & Recreation
- Adult Programs
- Open Gym - Please Bring Your Own Ball
Open Gym - Please Bring Your Own Ball
Ages: 11 & under (Parental supervision required / NO online registration
Kids ages 11 & under will have the ability to use the open gym with parental supervision REQUIRED.
Please call the Parks & Recreation department for available open gym times 610-933-7728
Ages: 18 & Up (No registration required)
Please contact the Recreation Department for open gym times. 610-933-7728
Phoenixville Recreation Department has numerous outdoor courts at parks throughout the Borough. Locations can be found at https://phoenixville.org/157/Parks
C Jon Saunders Park Memorial Park 60 Richard Lane
Cascaden Park 250 Carey Street
Manavon Park 100 Newhall Street
Morris Street Park 310 Morris Street
Reservoir Park 601 Franklin Ave.
Taylor Street Park 650 Taylor Street
Virginia Ave Park 540 Virginia Ave.
Open Gym Rules & Regulations
I understand that Phoenixville Parks & Recreation Department shall have the right at their discretion to enforce established rules of conduct and/or terminate individual’s participation for failure to maintain these standards, or for actions or conduct detrimental to or incompatible with the welfare, comfort, or interest of the group and its program.
The participant will abide by all rules and regulations set forth by Phoenixville Parks & Recreation Department relating to participation in all activities. Refunds will not be offered for termination of membership. Main examples include:
- Bullying of any kind will not be permitted.
- Food and glass containers are prohibited. Water is permitted in personal bottles or plastic water bottles.
- Scheduled activities in the gymnasium will take priority over open recreation.
- Dunking and/or hanging from the rim is prohibited.
- Open Gym Schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Fighting, inappropriate language, antagonistic behavior, and related actions will result in expulsion.
- Court sharing is necessary during high traffic times.
- Please wear clean athletic shoes. Shirts are required.
- Please refrain from spitting within the gym.
- Opening of outside gym doors is prohibited.
- Phoenixville Recreation Department is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced items.
The rules above are for your safety and enjoyment and will be enforced by the Recreation Department’s staff. In all cases of dispute or player misconduct, their ruling is final.