- There are no alerts at this time.
- How do I make a police report?
- Do I need to report a minor traffic accident to the police?
- How do I obtain a copy of a police report?
- How do I complain about or commend a police officer?
- Do you provide fingerprinting services?
- How do I obtain a Person w/ Disability Parking Permit?
- Is there an abandoned vehicle on my street?
- Where do I pay a traffic ticket?
- Do you have our stolen bike?
- How do I request temporary “No Parking” signs?
“To Protect and Serve with Pride”
The mission of the Phoenixville Police Department is to protect the rights, safety, and property of all persons within Phoenixville Borough and to provide professional service to all who come within our care and jurisdiction. The members of the Phoenixville Police Department will be guided by the values of our community and will faithfully perform their duties in accordance with the United States Constitution, Pennsylvania Constitution, and all federal, state, and local laws.
Read our Full Mission Statement